About Your FREE Consult
There is no charge for your initial exam and consultation, this appointment usually takes 1 hour.
We may take some intraoral photos and a panoramic x-ray if indicated.
Dr. Webb will do a comprehensive clinical exam, and discuss treatment options, and answer any questions you may have.
If you are ready for treatment, we can complete diagnostic records and possibly get started with treatment that day! Getting braces on takes a little under an hour.
If you are not ready for treatment, we will place you in our Observation program and continue to monitor your growth and development.
Hear From A Patient
Today’s braces are lighter, more comfortable, and easier to wear than ever. Braces apply continuous light pressure to the teeth to make them move into the ideal position. Rubber bands are utilized with braces to help correct the bite relationship.
At Webb Family Orthodontics, we offer a range of braces types to suit varying patient needs, even invisible ones if you want to maintain a brace-free smile! Our options include:
- Porcelain or Ceramic Braces: The brackets are the same white color as the teeth. While the brackets look different than traditional metal braces, they work exactly the same way to gradually realign your teeth.
- Metal Braces: Metal braces are the option that most people are familiar with, as they’ve been used for decades to straighten teeth. Today’s metal braces are more advanced than ever, which means that they’re as comfortable as possible.
- Wild Smiles Braces: Wild Smiles braces are a newer option that offers unique customization to your braces. Brackets in shapes including stars, footballs, stars, diamonds, and flowers are available — many teens and pre-teens love this truly unique option.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a teeth-straightening treatment that uses custom-fitted plastic trays to apply pressure and shift the teeth into position. Invisalign aligners are clear, and there’s no metal involved. This makes Invisalign one of the best options for anyone who wants to keep their natural smile while still straightening their teeth.
- Damon System Braces: The Damon System is a type of metal or ceramic brace that eliminates the need for the colored ties to hold the wire. It utilizes light forces to help align teeth and widen smiles.
If you’re interested in straightening your teeth, book a free consultation with Webb Orthodontics today!
Orthodontists perform daily teeth straightening procedures, keep up to date on the latest industry practice and purchase the latest equipment, and continue to participate in orthodontic classes and workshops. As experienced orthodontists, we tend to know the best-individualized treatment method for each patient, unlike general dentists who may use a one-size-fits-all approach.
Here at Webb Family Orthodontics, we’ve been providing orthodontic care to patients in the Chattanooga area for years. Our sole specialty is orthodontics, giving us the experience and capability to help our patients by giving them the best quality, cost, and efficiency in treatment. You only have one set of teeth! Unfortunately, they aren’t like hair that can grow back after a bad cut. Rectifying problems as a result of bad orthodontic care isn’t easy and can actually be quite expensive. It makes much more sense to get the right treatment from the start by choosing the right provider, like Webb Family Orthodontics.